Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top 10 Travel Essentials

Top 10 Travel Essentials

1. Week Pill Case from Target: You can pop out a few of the days or bring the full case, depending on the length of your trip. You can use extra days to store earrings or other jewelry.

2. Goody Ouchless Headbands: I pack one of these in my carry on and one in my purse, to give my hair a chic look after a long flight.

3. LA Fresh Anti-Perspirant Wipes: Perfect for day trips when you are nowhere near your hotel and they get through security with no trouble.

4. DownEast Basics Classic Tee: I bring at least one of these on my trips. Great to wear under thin tees to add warmth or you can wear it alone and it looks great with jeans or a skirt.

5. Sephora Slim Brush Set: This set has a few brushes to cover powders, blushes, bronzers and the rest can be used to create any eye look.

6. Eye Mask: This particular mask has a flap that holds earplugs (included). Wearing this will make you forget that you are on a plane.

7. Neutral Flats from J.Crew: Flats are a must if you are walking anywhere. I like a neutral color, to match any articles of clothing I pack. You can dress these up or down to save space in your bag.

8. Foldable Tote Bag from Kate Spade: This can be carried around to hold souvenirs, for use in your hotel room to organize beauty supplies, or it can even hold laundry.

9. Moisturizer: I like to slather this stuff on my face, including my lips, to fight dry air on planes. They also make one with SPF.

10. Shawl Cardigan: This can be used to fend off chilly planes and air conditioned rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment