Friday, August 1, 2014

Coralling Cords: A Charging Solution

I've been struggling to find a solution for charging my iPad, iPhone and iPod on the surface of/or in the drawer of my new nightstand. Side-note, my husband and I bought matching nightstands for the master a few weeks ago. I rarely shop Kmart, but these had high reviews and match our dresser perfectly.
But back to my problem. I have three devices I need to charge frequently. To get ideas, I browsed Pinterest of course! I came across this idea that intrigued me:
Image Credit: Driven by Decor
I liked the concept of placing the charging station on the table surface rather than in a drawer. I also had an existing desktop organizer that was perfect for the job, because it already has holes in the design.
Right now, it works as a potentially temporary solution for this nightstand, because I haven't asked my husband to drill a hole in the back of the nightstand for the cords yet. Currently, we are still working on a lot of bigger projects around the house.
Here's how it looks:
New nightstand - the whole view.
Close-up of charging station.
Check back for more updates on our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment