Monday, August 11, 2014

New Purse Accessory

On Saturday, I had dinner with my sisters-in-law accompanied with a little bit of shopping. We hit Bath & Body Works, which I have a little beef with, but that's another story. I came across the cutest PocketBac holder. I have been looking for one to have easy access to my hand sanitizer, without having to spend three minutes digging through my purse. I finally found one that was chic enough to display. In the past, most (all) of them have been a bit juvenile for my taste.

Behold, the glam PocketBac holder!
There are so many things I love about this one. The studs are modern, the color matches any bag I carry, and the little tassel makes it classy.
Right now, it's not available online, but you can pick one up at your nearest store. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment