Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pinner's Conference

Last Saturday I went to the first ever Pinner's Conference in Sandy, UT. It was awesome! I went to a ton of classes and learned so much. I also spent more money than I had planned, but I picked up some awesome Christmas gifts. So it was ok, right?

Here are some of the highlights:

"The Best Kept Secret in Makeup", with Maskcara's Cara Brook

She showed us the basics of highlighting and contouring and introduced her makeup line, coming mid-November! You can see her basic tutorial for highlighting and contouring here.
Here's another shot of Cara at work in her booth:

"Say 'I do' to the best ideas from Utah Valley Bride Magazine", with Jeanette Bennet

This one was surprisingly helpful. I am now ready to plan my entire wedding and reception.

"Making Pinterest Fashion Work in Your Closet", with Alicia Richmond

Alicia helped us identify our body-types and how we can take a pin and apply it in our closet.

Other classes I attended:

  • "Hairstyling 101: Braids, Twists, Styles" with Twist Me Pretty's Abby Smith
  • "10 Easy Ways To Rock Your Marriage AFTER The Honeymoon" with the Dating Divas Tara & Wendy
As the folks at Pinterest would say, "Happy Pinning!"

1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Аппарат для ультразвуковой чистки лица и это Противопролежневый матрас. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete