Thursday, September 4, 2014

Weekly Top 5 - Back to School

So I'm kind of a crazy person, because even though I am no longer in school, I get pumped up for back to school sales and items. Maybe it's because it means fall is coming, and I love the cool crisp weather - or maybe it's just because I love organizing and a whole slew of new products come out this time of year. Here are my top picks for back to school 2014:

Palomino Blackwing Pencils, from Jack Spade

I love the eraser shape. Choose between black or white.

Der Reisende Scheduler, from Mochi Things

These are undated, so you can start at any time. I love the available pattern options.

Herschel Supply Co. 'Settlement' Backpack, at Nordstrom

This backpack makes me thing of a swanky English boarding school.

Parisienne Pencil Case, at Anthropologie

Add some french flair to your desk.

And the Brass Desk Clip, also at Anthropologie

I love the classic color of this clip.

Good luck to everyone going back to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment