Monday, September 16, 2013

My Hair Routine


Hi Guys! I thought I would post my hair routine so that you can see how I get my hair to behave. This past weekend, I went to a pool party, where I didn't get a chance to re-style my hair after I went in the pool. Here is how I look without any product in my hair:

Besides being sad, it's just not a pretty picture. Also, I just woke up.

Enter hygiene!


My Hair Routine
Head n Shoulders ShampooGarnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner / Redken Hair Treatment / Comb / Fekkai Summer Hair Spray / Bed Head Creative Genius Sculpting Liquid / TRESemmé Mousse / TRESemmé Hair Spray

Process: When I shower, I shampoo (1) and then condition (2) my hair. Once I condition, I comb (4) it through. Once a week, I deep treat (3) it for 5-10 minutes.

After the shower, I towel-dry it, then spray it (5), then add gel (6), and finish it off with mousse (7). Once I've run the products through my hair, I spray it (8) to set it.

Even though it takes a while to do this, my hair is tamed, so it's worth it! This is how it looks after (please note I also just woke up in this shot, so it's not 100% perfect):

Happy and my curls are defined!

No comments:

Post a Comment