Monday, August 18, 2014

Nightstand Organization

Last time, I showed you how I organized my electronics, but I did not have the right items to organize inside the drawer. I purchase an acrylic drawer organizer which made the job so much easier!

Here's the before:

Inside the drawer
The top of the nightstand. Note the new lamp!
Full view of the nightstand. My pajamas are stored in the basket on the bottom shelf.

 After:

Full view of the nightstand. No more alarm clock!
Inside the drawer, with the new organizer
I decided that my alarm clock is no longer needed, since I have a wonderful app on my phone. It freed up more space on top of the nightstand - and made the top look sleeker.

Items purchased:
Acrylic Drawer Organizer at HauteLook, similar here at Amazon.
Threshold™ Double Gourd Glass Lamp Base at Target
Room Essentials™ Modified Drum Accent Lamp Shade at Target

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of storing your PJs in your nightstand! Also I'm with you on eliminating the alarm clock...yay for free space (:

    ReplyDelete